Monday, January 31, 2011

Ashley's 30 for 30 Picks

Posted by: Ashley

I've mentioned the 30 for 30 challenge a time or two in the past few weeks, but seeing as how it's going to be starting tomorrow, I'm going to elaborate. Basically I pick 30 items out of my wardrobe (excluding accessories) and remix them for 30 outfits. It's to a) teach you how to shop in your own closet, b) help you save money and c) get creative with outfits you might not normally wear. 

Because our room is dark and I can't take pictures of the clothes I chose, I will tell you what they are. I know it's not as fun, but hey! You'll get to see them all anyway soon! What I have is:

8 blouses +
4 sweaters +
3 jackets +
2 dresses +
1 pair of shorts +
4 pants +
4 skirts +
4 pairs of shoes =
__________________

30 items

Kendi is the one who started the 30 for 30 challenge. Here is a look of how she remixed her outfits for the Summer challenge (how cute is she?!):


The challenge starts tomorrow, and seeing as how I have the next two days off, be prepared for outfits #1 and #2 super soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment