Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dust in the Wind












When?: January 20, 2011
Where?: Going to Target
Top: Target
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden
Tights: GAP
Belt: J. Crew
Cardigan: GAP
Necklace: Tiffany's (gift from M.)
Earrings: Anthropologie

Right now the weather says it's 42* but that it feels like 32*. It is COLD and WINDY. Hence why I'm hiding out on our porch instead of somewhere awesome. I'm a big baby. I have a thing about post titles being song lyrics, I guess. But seriously, I see dirt blowing everywhere right now. Ridiculous. M. and I are getting ready to head to Super Target to get some fabulous things like toilet paper and laundry soap. We are straight up livin' the dream.

I wanted to wear a skirt today, but knew due to my unshaved legs and the freezing weather I'd need to wear tights (which I also might get some more of at Target) and remembered these olive green ones I have. I tried on a few different shirts with this skirt, none of which looked quite right so I decided to go with a trusty plain white tee. I threw on my trusty boots and then realized I needed something over the top of me, just so I didn't turn blue during pictures. This grey cardigan is long, comfortable and clean, so there we go. Easy peasy.

A few more pictures for your enjoyment... or because I'm a vain person and want to show my future kids and grandkids that I did at one point look pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment