Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shades of Blue

Posted by: Ashley










When?: January 23, 2011
Where?: Church
Dress: Anthropologie
Cardigan: GAP
Belt: Anthropologie
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Anthropologie

M. and I woke up and went to church this morning and now we're back here before we go to the gym (ughhh) and M. goes to work. We went back to the gym for the first time in a long time yesterday, and I am so, so sore. It took way too much effort to put my car into reverse today. What? Not like, an automatic car. It's a standard car and the reverse is in a weird place. No? Don't believe me? Well... fine.

I'm a little matchy-matchy today. I didn't intend to have tights and a cardigan the same color, it just happened after I decided I didn't like other jackets with this dress. Oh well. I love this dress. I bought it for M.'s and my rehearsal dinner and I haven't worn it since. I'm not crazy about these tights. I bought them the other day at Target for $5. I can tell they are $5 tights. Maybe sometime soon I can talk M. into letting me order some tights off of We Love Colors.

Alright, I'm off to put hummus on my chicken so I can eat it. I have this weird thing with chicken. The smell of it gets to me and I can't eat it. Especially grilled chicken. Anyone else have that issue? ...Anyone?

Mid-step:

No comments:

Post a Comment