Monday, January 10, 2011

Introducing Ashley







When?: June 26, 2010
Where?: Bernardo Winery, San Diego
Dress: Mikaella 
Shoes: Nina (via DSW)
Hair Fascinator: Vie Moderne
Earrings: Luxe Deluxe
Bracelet: Borrowed from my grandmother

I'm Ashley. I just moved to Austin, Texas from San Diego. I like pretty things. I'm not fashionable, but I'm stylish. I'm married to an awesome dude we'll call M. I'm impatient, I like to bake, and I'm not a huge fan of cooking. M does that for me. I'm a teacher who can't find a teaching job. I've been looking at style blogs for a while and decided now is as good a time as any to start one with Dres. I love silk blouses and skirts, boots and necklaces. My closet is limited and my disposable income is limited. I work with what I've got. I work in the restaurant industry. Doesn't leave a lot of space for non uniform outfits, but I'll do my best to put on real clothing for you.  

My wedding was a great day. It was full of love, support, sunny skies and great food. I have a fantastic life.

*All photos taken by EP Love Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment