Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bright Eyes

Posted by: Ashley













When?: January 22, 2011
Where?: Dinner with M.
Top: Borrowed from Gran's closet
Jeans: GAP
Belt: J. Crew
Boots: Steve Madden
Jacket: Forever 21
Necklace: Borrowed from Gran

M. and I went back to the gym for the first time in about a month today. I'm going to be hurting tomorrow. We also went to go get food, a beer and frozen yogurt tonight... you know, to balance out the workout. Now here I am, sitting on my bed with my jeans unbuttoned because I'm so full, with M. watching a UFC fight beside me. We are such party animals it's not even funny.

About this outfit... I was GOING to do the shorts thing today. I was! But then I chickened out and put on jeans. Woe is me. Sometime soon I will get up the courage to wear shorts with a shirt tucked in. Promise. So when taking the pictures without the jacket... it was so bright. These blue eyes of mine can't handle being outside without sunglasses, so that photoshoot didn't last very long. M. calls me a mutant because of my eyes. Jerk.

I've realized that my grandmother's closet has some pretty awesome pieces that I've never (seriously, never) seen her wear, so I figure she won't mind if I borrow them. These jeans are the GAP Perfect Bootcut jeans, and they are perfect. They make my butt look good. M. agrees too. I paired this necklace with the top because I love pool blue and bright red together. I think it looks awesome. If I could plan one (or 100) more weddings for myself, I would definitely have a theme with these colors somewhere in there.

And, because no post is complete with some odd faced pictures, here you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment