Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Threshold

Furniture and decor can be expensive. REALLY expensive. Especially on a budget. That's why I love Target's new Threshold line. With no furniture over $449.99 it's really an affordable option. Especially when you compare it to my love for Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn items! Check out some of the items:

LOVE this! We have the vase on the middle row very right.


This headboard is gorgeous!


Does this make you as giddy as it does me? I've noticed since Threshold has come out, I've gotten a few of their items:



And most recently, this Threshold 5 Shelf Bookcase:


I put it together last Monday night, and I must say that I like it even more in person. Especially since it's housing my grandparent's china and our new liquor collection:



We're even throwing around the idea of this table set for our breakfast area!

Have you checked out the Threshold line at Target yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment