Friday, May 3, 2013

InstaFriday: #4

I'm linking up with Courtney at Joyful Joyful and Kristin from Buttons and Pockets, who link up with Jeannett atLife Rearranged for my 4th InstaFriday.

This week was relatively uneventful. We'll start with Friday night when Matt and I went to Lowe's to go get succulents for a project. I came home with 4 little beauties, this one included:


When we got home, I got to work on my project. A super easy project! Every time I look at these little guys I get so happy! I just watered them again today, so I hope that's okay. And I hope they get enough sun. I've never owned a plant before, I'm kind of clueless about what to do!


Saturday night we went to a coworker's band's show. It started at 11:30pm. I took two naps that day so that I would be able to stay up. 


Sunday we brought the grill out back because it was so nice. Astro was not too fond of it. He barked/growled at it the entire time it was out there. We even tried to "introduce" him to it and he just wasn't having it.


Astro's ears are starting to stand up more and more. And he's gotten a lot bigger (as you can see above). I semi-lovingly call him Bat-Boy, because with those ears, I'm almost certain he could fly.


We have quite a few plans for the weekend, but I'll save them until next week, or you can keep up with me on Instagram & Twitter!

Do you have any plans this weekend? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment