Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: #3

Memorial Day weekend came and went, but memories are forever... and pictures too. Memories and pictures are forever. Sunday we went to my cousin's wedding in Cypress, Texas. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was gorgeous! One of my personal favorite moments of the night though happened before the wedding - while we were waiting for the shuttle. A sweet girlfriend of one of the groomsmen told me I was really pretty and that I had perfect skin. Bless her sweet, little heart. She will be a friend forever now. 

Here are the only "before the wedding shots" I have - I might have forgotten my camera back at the hotel. Whoops!

Don't mind the open toilet - we're working on that.


The after pictures aren't so great - my photographer may have had a bit too much to drink. I did snap one though. My hair held up pretty well!


All in all it was a great weekend. In addition to the wedding, we... didn't really do anything. I don't think. At least we can't remember that we did anything. Huh.

Did you do anything fun last weekend? 



No comments:

Post a Comment