Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thrify Thursday: One Piece Swimwear

Just like last week, this week's Thrifty Thursday is about swimwear. Except this one is about once pieces. And, just like last week, these are your printed, probably won't wear more than 1 season one pieces. There will be another post on swimwear, but it will be focused on finding the right shape for your body and will be solid, quality pieces. 

I used to never wear one pieces. Never ever. I would have rather not swam than wear a one piece. These days though it's a little different. I don't have a 15 year old body anymore and like to contain my goods so that they are secure with no chance of exposing themselves. One pieces help that. Check out my picks for one pieces under $50!



Which one is your favorite? Do you wear one-pieces?


No comments:

Post a Comment