Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One Dress: Two Ways


Know what I love? Outfits that I can wear different ways. Especially dresses. I love dresses more than any other type of clothing. One of my rules is I have to be able to wear an article of clothing 5 different ways/in different outfits before buying it. Dresses are often the exception to the rule, but here I'm going to show you two different ways to style the Flutter Sleeve Dress from the Gap priced at $54.95 (but enter gap35 and get 35% off!)

I picked two casual day/summer night looks with this dress because it's cotton and therefore extremely comfortable, but not very dressy. Which is great because who wants to wear something dressy when it's 100 degrees outside? Not me.


Left: Bag, Necklace, Shoes, Scarf  / Right: Necklace, Shoes, Belt, Bag

Which outfit do you prefer? Do you have a rule before purchasing an article of clothing?




No comments:

Post a Comment