Friday, May 31, 2013

InstaFriday: #7

I'm linking up with Courtney at Joyful Joyful and Kristin from Buttons and Pockets, who link up with Jeannett atLife Rearranged for my 7th InstaFriday.

I missed last week, sorry all! I just wasn't feeling great, so I'll combine last week and this week. All it all it was a good two weeks and pretty busy!

Below are my old nanny kids. I love them all dearly still. This was take back in... 2007 I believe. Possibly 2006. They are now much bigger! The youngest, on my lap was one of our flower girls.


Hey, Threshold bookcase!


Frozen daiquiri in a margarita class for the win!


Pre-wedding Sunday evening.


And a picture from a bit later that evening. Love this boy!


Have you ever tried La Croix sparkling water? I love it. If you go get some though, know that it isn't sweet at all! They have a ton of different flavors including coconut!


I didn't do too much picture taking the past two weeks. At least not on Instagram! Hopefully I do a bit more this week!

Do you have any weekend plans?



No comments:

Post a Comment