I've always loved glitter nail polish. It just adds that sparkle that a girl like me craves. I used to have my nails done at all times back when people would stare at my hands all day (and I didn't have a puppy), but have now since fallen out of the habit of doing them on Sunday evenings. One day I will start again (soon, hopefully!), especially since Astro has gotten slightly older.*
When I was thinking about what to post this week, I had the sudden urge to have glitter nails. Here are some of my favorites from around the inter-webs.
1. Glitter Tips: I really like the grey with the bright colors. It could be because the grey is like my walls and the glitter is like the pops of color I have around, but really... I like it!
2. The Glittering Crowd: Glitter over black nail polish is one of my favorites. It reminds me of fireworks which doesn't hurt, but mainly it's a way to make black polish look girly, not gothy. Also, Lynnderella has some awesome glitter polishes!
3. Naked Sparkle: Nude and gold has always been a favorite of mine and I've sported it at all different places. I love it because the nude is classic and is subtle, while the gold gives it an extra pop. Great for work or fun, it always looks classy!
4. Gold Rush: Kind of like the one above, but not. Same colors, different design. I love having just the tips a color.
5. One Glitter Nail: Do this one. With any color combination. How about mint. Mint with anything. Mint & coral, mint & emerald, mint & navy, mint & turquoise, mint & light pink, mint & grey... I'm pretty sure mint goes with anything. I love mint.
Do you love glitter as much as I do? How do you use it on your nails?