Friday, May 17, 2013

InstaFriday: #6

I'm linking up with Courtney at Joyful Joyful and Kristin from Buttons and Pockets, who link up with Jeannett atLife Rearranged for my 6th InstaFriday.

I did quite a bit this week - it was a good week! Saturday we said bye to our friends who moved to Tennessee. I've known baby O since he was 6 days old. I will miss this kid!


Saturday afternoon we bought the first liquor we've ever bought together. Seriously. We've always gotten beer and wine. Matt got bourbon and I got some tequila. If you haven't mixed tequila with Pom and simple sugar, you're missing out!


Sunday morning we went on a hike at Walnut Creek with Joe (who is getting married tomorrow!) and Izzy. Kim was already in Miami so she didn't get to come, but we all still had fu!


There were tons of wildflowers (and cacti) at Walnut Creek. Astro loved running through them - he did not love having us pull cactus spikes out of him though.


Sunday evening Matt made dinner for us. Carnitas, sourdough bread and guacamole. Best husband ever.


Tuesday I wore this outfit. My sister said it's a Myspace angle. I just say I was trying to show my entire outfit - and my random shoe in the background.


Oh my gosh these next two photos. So my new great friend is a foster for San Antonio Pets Alive (for those of you who don't know, Matt and I got Astro from Austin Pets Alive) and she has 4 puppies. Little baby gopher puppies! So I've been trying to help her out with feedings and moral support!


This is Hank. I love him.


Alicia had peonies at her house. I took a picture.


That was it for my week. Did you do anything fun? Any weekend plans?




No comments:

Post a Comment