Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Deck the Halls

The other day you saw my hall from afar, now it's time for a close up. Prior to hanging these prints, our hallway was bare boned. Hanging the prints was not very exciting or fun - in fact, Matt and I got in a fight while hanging them until we went to go get a laser level. That made things better. 


Doing the math to try to get the pictures perfectly spaced and hung straight was something else. I think I measured and remeasured 20 times before we started drilling.


As you can see above, I still have the ugly thermostat. I'm pretty sure we are going to be getting The Nest, but we need to save up the monies a little more.


The print on the right is a quote from the Lumineers "Ho Hey" and on the left is a blank print. Matt and I use it to write notes to each other and then just wipe them off and rewrite them!


This print is another quote, this time from Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. It says "home is wherever I'm with you."


Last but not least we have the wall that gave me the most trouble. Three frames all in a row. On the left we have California. The print you see are the counties in San Diego. In the middle is a hymn, "Come thou fount of every blessing..." and then we have another blank print on the right for our notes to each other.

How does your hall look? Do you have prints or actual pictures?



No comments:

Post a Comment