Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sprinkles and Scissors






Top: Bailey, Shorts: Thrifted, Shoes: O'Neil

I had the day off today. What did I do, you ask? I did four loads of laundry, went to lunch with my grandmother, aunt and cousin, went to the grocery store, made cake batter rice crispy treats, went to home group and cut Matt's hair. What I did not do: Sleep in, sit on my computer, go shopping, and hang out with husband much. I'm off tomorrow too... well, from Rudy's anyway. I do have to go to Aqua-Tots for six hours, do another load of laundry, and some some cleaning. I'm so exciting it's not. even. funny.

I bought these shorts at Goodwill for like, $3. My fist Goodwill purchase. I paired them with my Bailey shirt because it was right in front in my closet and I didn't have a lot of time to get dressed. Very well thought out, as you can see. I'm not sure if I'll get dressed tomorrow, much past the extent of a royal blue one-piece swimsuit and black mesh shorts anyway. That's right... a one-piece AND mesh shorts. Be jealous, be very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment