Thursday, April 21, 2011

FAIL




Dress: Anthropologie, Shoes: Katie and Kelly, Watch: Fossil, Belt: J. Crew, Earrings: Anthropologie

I wore this outfit last Sunday. I'm ashamed it hasn't seen the blog before now, but my life has been craaazy! To make up for it though, I'll be getting dressed today and doing ANOTHER post, and I'll get dressed Saturday, Sunday and maybe tomorrow and Monday. Tuesday for sure. After that, I can't promise anything because of my work schedule. Oh work.

Also, the job I was talking about. I start training on Saturday. I'll be working at Aqua-Tots teaching swimming lessons to kiddos. I'm pretty excited about it, actually. Today I have to go buy an athletic one-piece swimsuit... I can't remember the last time I wore a one-piece. I'm pretty sure that athletic one-pieces are built with women who have no boobs in mind, so it should be pretty interesting to see what it does to mine. I'm just imagining them being squished to death. Sorry in advance, ta-tas.

Today Matt and I both have the day off. It's a miracle. So we're going to lounge around, go to Academy, go meet some friends for Pei-Wei tonight and then top it off with some frozen yogurt and perhaps going to a pub in Cedar Park. I love days like today!

To the outfit... I love this dress. I got it on sale at Anthropologie a while ago. And by sale I mean still more than I would pay at any other stores. It's pathetic, really. The dress has the lace detail, so I wanted to keep the rest of it pretty simple. I think it worked out. What wasn't working out you ask? The wind. Just ask these pictures:


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dress! So cute :) And your new job sounds like fun! Do you have to be a pretty good swimmer? And Ash, are you ever gonna see your hubby? You guys sound so busy! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jackie! and yes, it should be fun. I'm a fairly good swimmer, I used to lifeguard/teach swimming lessons/be on the swim team... so I should be able to hold my own with the 3 year olds. Hopefully anyway! And nope, probably not... I feel like I don't see him much as it is. At least I can put in the hard work now to pay off the student loans and then get to relax a bit. Love and miss you too, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have this dress too! I also ditched the sash and used my own belt. Good call. Hope you had an awesome day off. I am jealous....

    ReplyDelete