Saturday, April 2, 2011

Steady as She Goes






Top: The Limited, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: New Balance, Watch: Fossil, Scarf: Gap

Well. The world is ending. My baby brother turned 13 today. That means two things... 1. I'm getting old. 2. He's no longer a baby that I'm allowed to hold hands with while walking. This makes me incredibly sad. The other sad thing about today was missing my dear Ashley's bridal shower. I'm in her wedding in a month and 5 days (yay!) and I just couldn't make the trip out to LA twice though I wish I could have. To make up for my sadness, Matt and I had ANOTHER date night thanks to a wonderful gift card from my parents (hi, mom!) We feasted on the best salad in the world, ribs, steak, and a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under at Outback Steakhouse. It was delightful.

My outfit today is kinda blah. I need to go through my closet and take out my winter clothing and I haven't shaved in a good... 3 weeks? so I knew I couldn't wear a skirt, dress or shorts. My goal tomorrow is to get up early enough to shower and shave my legs before church. You'll be able to see how that went based on the outfit I wear tomorrow. If I'm wearing pants, then you'll know not to bring up the subject.

Oh, I made a new friend today. I called him Rocky and told him I'd keep him with me forever... and by forever I meant until we were done taking pictures because who wants to carry around a stick all day?

No comments:

Post a Comment