Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Cold, Hard Truth




Shirt: Gap (men's), Jeans: Roxy, Watch: Fossil, Shoes: DSW, Necklace: Tiffany's

The cold, hard truth is... I've now worn this outfit two days in a row. I wore it yesterday to the Round Rock Express (baseball) game and then out for a couple drinks for a friend's birthday. Today, Matt and I got a chance to eat at Red Robin (yummmm) and go to Central Market to walk around and eat gelato. I talked Matt into going to Central Market because he loves looking at everything, when really my main objective was to sucker him into buying gelato. How could he say no?

As mentioned before, this is a men's shirt from Gap. And I like it. I can't wait to try it in other outfits. I've done shorts and jeans, next up will be a skirt. Anyway, I'm an old person and it's now 11:30pm. It's time to watch an episode of Breaking Bad and then go to sleep. Beauty rest is my bff right now.

One last gem for you:

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am a loser who comes home at 11:30 from the bar and then reads blogs. Oh well! I accidentally posted at 7am because I can't figure out my scheduled posting times on wordpress. So that makes us even somehow, maybe?

    I love that you wore this two days in a row. It deserved it. Although, weren't you kind of hot today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was at work until 4:30 and didn't actually leave the house until after six, so by then it was nice out! And don't worry, I do the same thing when I get home from... well, anywhere. Haha.

    ReplyDelete