Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ain't No Sunshine



Dress: J. Crew, Jacket: Hollister, Belt: J. Crew, Necklace: Anthropologie, Shoes: DSW

I don't think the sun came out today. Seriously. Why on the day I actually shave my legs, does the sun not come out? I don't get it. I had the day off today. My first day off in 9 days. It wasn't exactly a "fun" day off, more of a productive day off. Church, Walmart, Sprouts then off to Gran's to do laundry. Now, it's 8pm and I have to go to bed. I know, I'm so lame and old... but, I have to get up at 4:30am, so I think that gives me a right to go to bed soon.

I wanted to wear a dress today. I wasn't sure which one when I woke up, but then something about today screamed comfortable clothes to me and so this is what I came up with. Comfortable enough that I don't hate life, and put together enough to go to church. Goal accomplished. Next goal? Put sheets on the bed so I can sleep.

Um, can I just show you how impressed I am with how long my hair has gotten? If I talk about cutting it off soon, please tell me not to. K, thanks. Also, please pay no attention to how grown out my color is. It pains me to see it too. So painful...

No comments:

Post a Comment