Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sink or Swim





Top: Anthropologie, Pants: NY&C, Necklace: Anthropologie, Boots: Steve Madden

Yesterday was one of those "do or die" days. I knew what I had to do, what I had to decide and how to word myself to get the job accomplished. I know that makes no sense whatsoever, but know it had to be done.

I never realized how long this shirt is until today. It covers my entire butt. Maybe this summer I'll wear it as a dress, yeah? Oh. You don't think that's a good idea? You think little children well run and hide? Okay, well, I'll believe you this time I guess. Back to the outfit... I love this necklace. It's so fun. And I like these pants, but for some reason, I have a hard time styling black pants. Probably the reason they've only made it on to this challenge twice so far (the first being day 1). Anyway, this outfit is mildly successful. Not too exciting, not too, too bland. I'm losing creativity in these last days, so bear with me, please! I'm definitely excited to get the rest of my closet back!

No comments:

Post a Comment