Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bright Lights













When?: March 2, 2011
Where?: Errands
Top? Gran's closet
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Bailey's
Necklace: Gran's closet
Belt: Anthropologie
Earrings: Anthropologie
Watch: Fossil

And by lights I mean legs, because my legs are literally bright white. Eek! Yesterday Matt and I got a lot done. We went and got 32 cent brisket at Rudy's, bought crates (which I will show you what I do with after we move into our apartment), bought a microwave, decided on a television, returned some sheets, went to dinner, etc., etc.. It was nice.

I know that I'm wearing shorts in winter and that's not supposed to happen, but hey... I can't change the weather! This outfit was super comfy but got a little chilly in the evening. I like the necklace with the red shirt. I love red and pool blue together. The belt matched the shoes really well, so that was a plus. I'm having to become much more creative with my outfits. This is day 20... wish me luck with the last 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment