Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching Right Along











When?: March 1, 2011
Top: GAP
Jeans: GAP
Boots: Zigi Soho
Belt: J. Crew
Necklace: Gran's Closet

Marching right along. Get it? It's March! My cleverness is so ridiculous I can't even stand it. Seriously though. I can't believe how fast this year is already flying by. Before I know it we'll be moving, Matt will be 26, I'll be in LA for Ashley's wedding and it'll be Matt's and my first anniversary. Following that it'll be my birthday, Thanksgiving and... okay. Maybe I'm getting slightly ahead of myself. I do think 2011 will be over before we know it though.

This outfit is pretty simple, but I've never worn this sweater with a belt and jeans before. I love the blue necklace with it, it's hard to tell in the pictures, but it's a lighter blue. I love the two colors together. By the way, Matt's been rocking on the pictures the past couple days. I think he's improving! I don't know if I am, but he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment