Friday, April 26, 2013

InstaFriday: #3

I'm linking up with Courtney at Joyful Joyful and Kristin from Buttons and Pockets, who link up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged for my 3rd InstaFriday.

This was a pretty busy week. Matt's parents and grandparents came into town Thursday (side note: we ate at 10 restaurants in 5 days. New record?) and stayed until Tuesday morning, we had friends come over for dinner Wednesday evening, last night we went to go see a friend's band play and I'm still handling 2 books of business at work among other things. Eesh. Here is my week in photos.

Friday was a good day. We went to eat at Chuy's, went and bought Matt new birthday boots at Allen's Boots. He ended up getting some pretty bad-a ones!


After we picked Matt up his new boots, we went downtown. We drove by the Capitol, and went to Jo's Coffee to get some caffeine before heading to our next spot which was...


...The Easy Tiger. Which is where I got a Lagunitas IPA and this drink, a Tiger's Blood. Delicious. After we hit up Easy Tiger, we went to Esther's Follies (if you visit Austin, I highly recommend it!).


Saturday we went to the Square in Georgetown after driving by Southwestern University. We went to eat at the Monument Cafe, which is delicious if you haven't been!


Then, we went to get cupcakes at Galaxy Cupcakes and coffee. Winning combination right there.


While we were sitting enjoying our sweets and beverages, I snapped this picture of the Courthouse. It was the perfect day. And we've had so much rain this year that everything is green for a change! We also went to Jack Allen's Kitchen for dinner. I didn't snap any pictures because I ate everything way too quickly. Go there. Then thank me later!


Sunday we went to church, stopped by family's then did some shopping. In between that, we went to Starbucks and I got my normal venti iced green tea, unsweetened with no water. Try this too.


Monday before we went downtown, I snapped this photo of bluebonnets growing near our house. This is the first year that bluebonnets have been growing all over (you know, because of that rain I mentioned earlier).


We went to the Bob Bullock Museum and in the gift shop, this was the first book I notced. Thanks, Texas.


As we were leaving, I took this picture of a HUGE lonestar outside of the museum. Another perfect day.


As I said, Wednesday night we had friends over for dinner. Friday Matt's parents had taken us to Central Market for grocery shopping, so we had to share our yummy food before it went bad! I made this cheese plate because who doesn't want to eat grapes, cheese and crackers? No one.


Another picture of my cheese plate and wine Matt's parents bought us. Rutherford Hill 2007 Merlot. Amazing.


After Wednesday I was too tired to take more pictures. Which is okay. As you can see, I really Instagrammed it up this week.

What did you do this week? Do you have weekend plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment