Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Sandals

Let me start off by saying happy, happy birthday to my wonderful husband who turns 28 today. He is such a blessing to me and I am so thankful God put him in my life. I love you, boo.

Summer is creeping up on us here in Austin and that means sundresses, hats, and sandals for me. Last year I didn't buy a new pair of sandals (I know!) but this year, I really need some. I love wedges, but a great pair or two of flat sandals are a must. 

I love DSW so I did some research online of what I'm looking for this summer. I know I want something that has a heel strap of some sort since my feet tend to slide around in flip flops and I hate the noise they make, so that's what I started with on my journey of sandal finding.

Here are some of my favorites from least to most expensive:







Which ones are your favorite? Have you started your summer shoe shopping yet?



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Matt!

    And one day when i move , you are going to be my personal shopper ok? i really love Grove!

    ReplyDelete