Monday, April 15, 2013

Blessings

There are times when I get impatient with my life, when I get frustrated my house isn't more put together, my wardrobe isn't more designer and my hair isn't more Princess Kate.

It's at those times it's hardest to remember this:


Think about how true this is for a second. If you're reading this blog, you have the Internet and something to read it on (smart phone, computer, tablet, etc.), you have the time to read it, you're not working from sun up to sun down (or, if you are, you have breaks). The things I complain about in my life someone longs for. They pray and hope for it while I sit here blind to all the blessings God has granted me. How? Why? Why did God bless me so much? I don't deserve it. But I am so, so thankful for His grace.




No comments:

Post a Comment