Tuesday, April 9, 2013

784,800 Minutes

784,800 minutes. Otherwise known as 545 days or 1 year, 5 months and 28 days. That's how long it has been since my last blog post. Wow.

A lot has changed since then. I got a "real" job, we bought a house, celebrated our 2nd anniversary, I turned 25... and then 26, we got a puppy, and I've grown as a person. Like I have, this blog is going to evolve. Fashion is great, and I may still have some outfit posts here and there, but that's not what this blog is going to be about. It's going to be about life - the trials and the triumphs, life as a homeowner, as a puppy-parent, and a wife. There will be projects that were conquered and projects that have failed - and lots of projects that are in the works (or in my head).

Stay tuned. Until tomorrow, I leave you with a recently posted Facebook photo of Matt and I then (our wedding day) and now (January).

(Left: Nick Lamb Photography, Right: EP Love)


No comments:

Post a Comment