Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweepin' the Clouds Away

Posted by: Ashley







When?: February 13, 2011
Where?: Church
Top: GAP
Skirt: Banana Republic
Belt: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Won at a bridal show
Necklace: Custom

Does anyone (besides Matt) know where the title of my post came from? I'll give you a hint... it's from a kid's show. No? How about another hint? It's from a kid's show that comes on in the morning. Still no? One last hint, I suppose. It's from a kid's show that comes on in the morning and features puppets. No. Not "The Muppets." The OTHER kid's show featuring Elmo, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch. There you go. Sesame Street. Yes. I used to watch that show, but I heard it's gone downhill since I was a kid. Is that true?

Anyway, day 9 of 30. Almost a third of the way through with the 30 for 30 challenge... but I still have 21 days to go. Eek. I put on this outfit and felt like it needed something, hence the belt. Matt said it looked good, so I went with it. I feel a little "school pride-ish" in this outfit because of the colors... my primary, early elementary, high school and college colors were all navy and gold. Oh the days of being a Busy Bee, a Bronc (no -o) and a Lion. Those were good days. All 4215 of them. Seriously. 11 and a half years of the colors navy and gold being ingrained in my brain. I'll never recover...

No comments:

Post a Comment