Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Splash of Color

Posted by: Ashley






When?: February 15, 2011
Where?: Haircut and whatnot
Top? Anthropologie
Jeans: GAP
Belt: GAP
Boots: Steve Madden
Watch: Fossil

I got my hair cut today. It needed it. I always feel like I need to restyle my hair after a stylist does it though. It just looks like... not me. I also went to the mall to bum round for a few hours before going to a meeting for work. It was a hoot, I tell ya. I real hoot.

Speed was the name of the game this morning, and to me this shirt said, "I'm speedy." I considered wearing a skirt for a split second before I put on these jeans, but then realized I haven't shaved my legs since... I'm not quite sure. I'm thinking it was close to two weeks ago. My poor husband. Good thing he has hairy legs too. That way when his brush mine in bed he has no idea just how terrible mine feel. But it's winter and everyone knows that girls don't shave in winter. Right? Oh. Well, never mind. I also wore a blazer, but it was a gorgeous 78 degrees today and my arms wanted to savor the warmth so I ditched it on my bedroom floor. Sorry, blazer.

I'll leave you with one last photo. My dear sister and photographer of the day, Bailey aka the A&F model at Lakeline Mall. She is single and ready to mingle fellas. Hit me up for her number.

No comments:

Post a Comment