Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunny Side Up

Posted by: Ashley








When?: February 12, 2011 (Happy Birthday, sister!)
Where?: The hills of Tuscany (via my imagination)
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Anthropologie
Heels: Steve Madden
Earrings: Bought in Venice, Italy
Sunglsses: Burberry

Another title for this post could be "It's bright as heck and I can't see a dang thing." Seriously. I don't know why I decided that 1pm would be a great time to take pictures, but it's not. Unless you have brown eyes. I guess then you're okay. But if you have blue or green eyes, remember not to take pictures at 1pm outside. Notice all of the background changes? Due to brightness. Notice the closed eyes? Due to brightness. Notice the sunglasses? Due to temporary blindness... aka brightness. Another thing about today... I haven't actually gone anywhere and I'm wearing no makeup. To everyone who has only seen me with makeup prior to these pictures, going back and looking at pictures of me with makeup might help with the emotional scarring. If it doesn't, I truly apologize. If I had Photoshop, I could just Photoshop makeup on me, but (apparently) I do not. Anyway, after I took pictures, I actually changed into a swimsuit and tanned outside for oh, about 15 minutes before I got too cold and gave up. At least I didn't burn.

I'm trudging right along with my 30 for 30. Day 8. Hooray! I've never worn this shirt with a skirt before, I've always worn it with jeans. I guess the 30 for 30 is actually working, eh?  I'm branching out. Oh heyyy! My shoes. You haven't seen them before. It's hard to tell, but they are blue. They're blue AND they are suede. Seriously. They're my blue, suede shoes. Well, heels. This isn't my first pair of blue, suede shoes however. Oh no. Long ago, when I was 11 years old, I talked my mother into buying me some Sketchers. Some blue, suede Sketchers. I could have ruled the world in those shoes. I tried finding a picture of their awesomeness online, but to no avail. So instead, you'll have to look at my new, blue, suede shoes. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment