Monday, February 14, 2011

Red is for Lovers

Posted by: Ashley






When?: February 14, 2011
Where?: Freebirds and the mall
Shirt: Target
Blouse: Gran's closet
Jeans: GAP
Belt: Anthropologie
Boots: Zigi Soho

Yes. I wore red for Valentine's Day. I'm one of those people. I wasn't planning on wearing non-work/pajamas today and I did, so I figured it was a sign and that I was meant to wear red. After work today I was super hungry and managed to talk Matt into taking me to Freebirds where I managed to eat an entire freebird sized burrito by myself (minus 3 bites that Matt took.) I'm still disgustingly full, but it was totally worth it. I was so full, however, that we didn't even get frozen yogurt and IT WAS RIGHT NEXT DOOR. I know! Who am I?!

My outfit was pretty simple and thrown together fairly quickly because I was so hungry. I really wanted to put on a pair of flip flops because it was so nice outside, but alas, they are not in my 30 for 30 outfit pieces. I chose a wide belt because... well, why not? And boots because heels didn't sound comfortable, especially after standing 9+ hours.

Anyway, on this day dedicated to love, I thought I would share 5 (+1 bonus) reason why I love Matt.

1. He brings me cough medicine when I'm about to cough up a lung.
2. He always loves me. Even when I'm kind of a butthead.
3. He will grab my hand in public so he can hold it.
4. He laughs at my silly jokes.
5. He always prays before we eat.
Bonus: He takes pictures of me without complaining.

Love you, babe.

Mom, Kel and all my friends and other loved ones. I love you too. Just not in the same way... that would be gross.

Hugs, hearts and kisses.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your outfit! Red is such a great color- love its boldness. And I just got a belt just like that! I love it! And I love you sister-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete