Friday, February 18, 2011

Everything in Bloom

Posted by: Ashley









When?: February 18, 2011
Where?: Doing some whatnot
Top: GAP
Jeans: GAP
Scarf: GAP
Boots: Zigi Soho
Watch: Fossil

Everything here is not in bloom, but my scarf makes me wish it were. How is everyone? After working two 10 hour shifts in a row, it feels weird to be sitting here typing on the blog. I'm still fighting a cough and I'm losing my voice, but other than that I feel okay. Matt and I have started looking for apartments (yay!) so today we went and viewed one.

I have a feeling I'm going to start running out of 30 for 30 outfits soon. I guess it's time to get creative. I love this scarf from GAP because of it's print, and I liked it with the print from the GAP shirt I'm wearing. I'm pretty sure I need to wash my jeans because they are getting quite stretched out and I had to wear a belt today. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to ramble, so I'm going to lay on Matt while watching Breaking Bad and then in about an hour and a half enjoy the chicken he's roasting. I'm so lucky to have a husband who feeds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment