Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't Rain On My Parade

Posted by: Ashley








When?: February 22, 2011
Where?: Apartment hunting
Top: Gran's Closet
Jeans: GAP
Scarf: GAP
Belt: J. Crew
Boots: Steve Madden
Watch: Fossil

Lea Michele is amazing. Her singing Don't Rain On My Parade acapella is even more amazing. This song is in my head, mostly because as Matt was running out the door to work he said, "Sorry our budget rained on our parade." Which is did. But such is life. Tightening up the belt has to happen. Goodbye new necklaces, goodbye frozen yogurt. I will miss you, but in the end it will be worth it.

Pretty simple outfit tody, but I've never worn my scarf like this, so I decided today was the day to try it. I like it. Matt said it looks like I'm wearing a vest, but it's awesome because I didn't actually have to buy a vest. Oh, my silly husband. Look at him and off of his cuteness:

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Every time I try to wear my scarf like that, I think I look ridiculous, but I probably just need to go for it. You totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete