Monday, February 21, 2011

Suddenly Stripes

Posted by: Ashley






When?: February 21, 2011
Where?: Chillaxin'
Top: Macy's
Skirt: Anthropologie
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: Anthropologie
Earrings: Anthropologie
Necklace: Gran's Closet

Happy Monday! I hope everyone's day was as fulfilling as mine was. I worked 9.5 hours, hung out with a friend and learned about a new business. Now I'm sitting here, typing to the Internet, waiting for my husband to get home and planning out the trip to the 4 apartment complexes we're going to tomorrow. Life is good. God is great.

This belt is quickly becoming one of my favorite belts with this skirt. I really need to go get the skirt altered, but for the time being, the belt does a great job of holding it up. There was nothing spectacular about my outfit today, but I did get a few comments on it, so that's always nice. Day 14. Almost half way through the challenge. I talked to Matt about giving up on it yesterday, but I'm going to stick with it. Mostly because I still remember my parents drilling it into my head that I can't be a quitter. Thanks, folks.

Today was sunny and a gorgeous 80 degrees. So sunny in fact that (surprise!) I couldn't see outside. Enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. that is a really pretty shirt and i love the beads you've paired with it :)

    ReplyDelete