Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cloudy Skies






When?: February 27, 2011
Where?: Church
Top: GAP
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Old Navy
Necklace: Anthropologie
Earrings: Anthropologie
Boots: Steve Madden

"This is a good outfit." That's what Matt said to me this morning. He even smiled when he said it, so he must be serious so I'll take it. This morning we went up and went to church and now we are back here Craigslisting stuff for the apartment. Unfortunately I work at three and Matt works at four, so we don't get the afternoon to lounge around. Money, on the other hand, is a great thing, so I'm glad we have jobs where we get hours.

On another note, can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of February? I'm in disbelief at how fast this year is already going, but Matt just says, "Eh." about it. Silly boys. What do they know?

No comments:

Post a Comment