Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dress me, Etsy.

Etsy is great for a million things. Wedding related things, inspiration, natural face cleanser, stationary, baked goods, etc. There is one thing that I have yet to buy off Etsy. Clothing. I don't know if it's because I like trying things on, or if it's because I can't afford expensive, homemade clothing or maybe, just maybe, it's because you have to search to find some gems in the sea of rocks that sometimes Etsy may be. Who knows.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite clothing items from Etsy. I would buy them all if I could, but alas, I am already over my discretionary spending budget for the month. Iloveyouhusband.

Enjoy!





And now for my favorite. I love the detail and the back is so, so lovely!:


Have you ever bought any clothing off of Etsy? If so, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment