To round out this post, here is some Awkward and Awesome Thursday for you.
- A guest who kept telling me "Congratulations" on my marriage along with winking and mentioning my husband must "dig rocks" for a living. Weirdddd.
- No one acknowledging I won't be at Aqua-Tots anymore. Do they not know?
- My new boots fit me awkwardly. (This counts, right?)
- Being at work so early in the morning. 5:15am? Uh...
- Going to bed at 8pm last night. Glorious!
- Matt starting a new job. He will be amazing!
- The fact that Matt will have Sundays off. Sooooo cool.
- The clouds in the sky. I barely recognized them at first.
- BEING DONE AT AQUA-TOTS!
What awkward and awesome things have you had happen this week?