Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sneak Peek

As you know, I was at one of my best friend's wedding this past weekend. It was rockin' and she was gorgeous. I thought I'd show you a sneak peek of the weekend (along with Megan from Meg & Kate Photography and Bre, the MOH). Our dresses were different color peaches, and I know it's not the entire dress, but eventually* you will see the entire dress. The necklaces and earrings were picked out by the bride, and we did our own hair and makeup. I would have more pictures to show you, but um, there's a possibility I left my phone in LA and it's being sent to me. It's not for sure though. I would never do something like that.**

Doing Bre's eye makeup

Bre, Megan and myself pre-wedding

Hooray! They're married!

*When I am allowed to show you more photos from the day of the wedding, I will. Promise!

**Yes. I did leave my phone in Bre's car. I miss it dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment