Sunday, June 19, 2011

In the Navy






Shirt: Anthropologie, Skirt: Old Navy, Belt: J. Crew, Wedges: DSW

Oh, Father's Day. It's been a long time since I've seen my step-dad ON Father's Day. Probably since... 2005? I do need to call him still today, and Matt's dad too. Note to self: Call when done blogging.

Today, Matt and I went to church, ate some lunch, and then we took a nap. Lovely morning and early afternoon! Now, I'm at Gran's house doing laundry, and Matt's at work. I bet my afternoon is MUCH more enjoyable than his. I'm not sure when I'll be able to blog again. I work the next 6 days. Eek! I work every day at Rudy's (40 hours) and then 5 days at Aqua-Tots (20 hours). Busy, busy! I will be back (hopefully) Friday, Saturday and Sunday seeing as how Sunday if our 1st wedding anniversary. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you took the time to post something! I love this skirt. I am convinced it looks good on everyone, yourself included...I need one now.

    Hope you get a little break soon!

    ReplyDelete