Thursday, June 16, 2011

Geometrical





Shirt: Gap, Shorts: Gap, Sandals: DSW, Necklace: Anthropologie

Yesterday I had a short day at work. 4 hours to be exact. But for some reason, short shifts at Rudy's feel like the. longest. shifts. ever. Probably because I'm counting down the time from the moment I get there. Anyway, Matt and I got to hang out after we got off of work. We went and exchanged some earrings at Anthropologie, bought my mom a birthday present, ate at Chipotle, walked around Spec's and I even got a chocolate milkshake from Mighty Fine. Hello 1000 calories. I didn't need you, but you sure were good! (And uh, good thing we took pictures before I ate an entire burrito bowl and shake...)

I love this outfit. These shorts are one of my favorites. They're very 1960 Palm Springs. At least, I think they are. Though paired with a denim button down and a some comfy sandals, it's a tad bit more modern than it could have been. Also, the necklace was an early anniversary present from Matt. Love it. Today was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I have these sandals from DSW!! Aren't they the most comfy sandals ever?? Love them!

    ReplyDelete